- How it Works
Impress your friends and family with the details of your special day with this versatile Rosemary DIY Editable and Printable Wedding Invitation Set template. Simply purchase then download this high resolution editable and printable PDF template to create your own personalized wedding invitation set.
What digital template files are included?
- Invitation 5” X 7” (fits a standard A7 envelope)
- RSVP Cards 3.5” X 5": 4 template copy versions to choose from, including online and mail options (fits a standard A1 envelope)
- Details Card 3.5” X 5" (fits a standard A1 envelope)
- Wishing Well 3.5" X 5" (fits a standard A1 envelope)
Sparkled offers two options:
1. Download our templates (that open with the free version of Adobe Reader) and print-it-yourself)
2. Download our templates and upload them to our site (instructions are emailed after purchase with the printing option selected) and we will print them for you.
When editing the files please keep in mind the following:
ADOBE READER IS REQUIRED in order to EDIT your template. It is FREE and can be installed on both Macs and PCs. Here is the link to download: https://get.adobe.com/reader
If your file is editable, you will receive a set of SINGLE and DOUBLE PDF files.
Select SINGLE when:
- Using an online printer (Vistaprint, etc.)
Select DOUBLE when:
- Printing at home
- Using your local printing store (Staples, FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, etc.) __________________________________________________________
STEP 1: Download and install Adobe Reader https://get.adobe.com/reader
STEP 2: Open Adobe Reader on your desktop computer (our templates cannot be edited on your mobile device)
STEP 3: Open the template you want edit by going to File > Open and find the location of the downloaded template
STEP 4: Edit with your details in the editable blue box. Click Save As to save all your changes.
For more information review our How to Guide