If you’re looking for fun bachelorette party ideas, you are probably thinking, what camping?! For a bachelorette party? Let’s be honest, the Las Vegas and Miami type send-offs are played out and can get expensive. We will admit we love a good party, but going glamping for your bachelorette party will allow you to truly connect with your best girlfriends!
If you’re looking bachelorette party themes our suggestion is G-L-A-M-P-I-N-G! Yes - all 8 glorified words to make up nothing less than a unique bachelorette party!
This past weekend we put it to the test. We went glamping in Northern California along with floating down the Russian River. Our glamping headquarters was at AutoCamp in Russian River which is only 90 minutes north of San Francisco and our selection wasn't too shabby!
AutoCamp offers luxurious canvas tents with plush, modern interiors, and all the suites are outfitted with luxury boutique hotel bedding along with linens and towels. Normally when camping, the bathroom situation is always questionable, but at AutoCamp the bathrooms are spa-inspired with walk in showers and luxury products I've only personally seen in 5-star hotels. WIFI? AutoCamp has you covered - you can surf the net in your tent/airstream or hang out in their mid-century clubhouse to catch up on emails or simply relax.
Here is the breakdown of our overnight bachelorette party!
1. We left San Francisco at about 8 am to get breakfast at an amazing little cafe in Glen Ellen called Garden Court Cafe. Their fresh biscuits were to die for, along with their blueberry pancakes.
2. After that, we drove to Imagery winery to grab a quick glass of bubbly and surprise our bride to be revealing our Glamping plans to her!
3 Finally, around noon we were on the road to AutoCamp. When we checked in we were literally blown away. We had immediately known we had made the right decision to ‘Glamp’ after all.
4. We changed into our bathing suits and blew up out trendy river tubes. The 3 of us were pink flamingos and our bride to be was given the beautiful white swan.
5. Access to the Russian River was only a 5-minute walk from Auto Camp so we walked over and hopped into the river on our rafts and sipped rose all day!
6. Around 6 pm we headed back to AutoCamp to rest up. By 7 pm we were out the door and in a Uber to a small coastal town called Jenner where we had dinner at a historic place called River’s End with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, with delicious food and friendly people!
7. After dinner, we headed back to AutoCamp to start up our fire and roast up some s'mores before heading to bed.
Overall this weekend was definitely was one of the most unique bachelorette party ideas that we happened to come up with and we highly recommend it to others who are planning a bachelorette party weekend out of the norm!